Why do I need a website?
In today’s business world, your business has to have a website in order to survive. People search using the web, maps and other methods to find what they are searching for and if your business isn’t among the results, you lose that customer. A website gives your business legitimacy, especially among the younger generation.
How do I get one?
If you don’t have the technological expertise needed to get your business out there on the web, I can help you. I’ve completed this process hundreds of times over the past 20 years and understand what needs to be done. We start with your domain – your address on the web. From that we will create email addresses with your new domain and the design and put your website up at the domain.
How do I update my site?
I use a tried and true web platform that includes content management, making it easy for you to update your own site without have to write a single a line of code. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can learn how to update your site. My web packages include basic training and more extensive training can be purchased if you want to learn more.
Plenty of options to meet your needs.
Included with All Packages
- Pick from hundreds of designs and use your logo and colors.
- All packages include training on how to update your site.
- Monthly hosting (the computer where your site lives) for $10/month
- Search Engine Optimization (making it easy for people to find you on the web).
- Security Scanning to protect against hackers.
- Performance Optimization (so it’s fast!).
- Training for your and your staff if you want to update the content.